Schedule an appointment :
By phone : +32 472 71 29 30
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultations by appointment only :
Centre 67 – Health Center
Rue de Mons, 67, 1400 Nivelles
All consultations are held in Nivelles (easy access from Braine l’Alleud, Waterloo, Charleroi) and online.
Where can I park for free ?
On this map you can find dozens of free parking places close to the Center 67.
Current context of Covid-19 :
For the health and safety of each other, please take note of the following security measures :
- To avoid staying too long in the waiting room, please arrive on time for your appointment;
- For the payment of sessions, please bring the right amount with you or use a mobile banking app;
- Please wash your hands upon arrival, after using the toilet, and after touching your face. You can do this using your own hand sanitizer, or using the soap and paper towels that are provided to you, in the bathroom;
- As our comfortable armchairs cannot be disinfected but we still wish to use them, we ask you to bring a cover (1.70m) or two small towels (for the arm rests) for each session. Plastic chairs will be available and disinfected just in case;
- Between each session, the door handles will be disinfected using spray and paper towel;
- If you are sick, please stay at home, we can start or continue sessions safely, online.
Thank you for your understanding and collaboration.
Online Therapy (for patients already in therapy)
For clients that are not able to make it to the Center 67 because of being homebound, or more generally, because of health problems, I now offer the possibility to do online sessions via the computer software « Jitsi». To know more about this software, click here.
For this second option you will need a well charged, computer or smartphone with camera, a good internet connection and an updated version of either Chrome, Firefox or Opera browser. Please make sure you find a space and time where you will not be bothered (phone in silent mode if possible).
I will give you more instructions by email. No worries, the program is fast, free, and easy to install.
When contacting me by email, please leave me with the following information :
- Last Name, First name
- Date of Birth
- Phone number
- Name of Health Insurance
Please note that your personal data is strictly confidential and will not be shared with 3rd parties (GDPR).
Once you have received confirmation for your appointment, proof of payment (bank transfer : BE51 3770 6195 6462) must be submitted before the beginning of the session. If not, the reservation will not be considered confirmed.
Sessions last 45 minutes each.
Should you have to cancel your reserved appointment, please take note that there is a 48 hour notice policy. This policy allows me to give your appointment time to another patient. Within the 48 hours prior to our meeting, whether you show up or not, the consultation will be billed.
Licensed psychologist n°882214277